Bleach: The Unholy Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Unholy Legion

Believe In Hell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Dangai Precipice World

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin Deus

In the Dangai Precipice World Empty
PostSubject: In the Dangai Precipice World   In the Dangai Precipice World I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:29 pm

In the plane known as the Dangai Precipice World, a man walks through it as if it was non-existing.

"Now then...where is this Kototsu?" says the man as he finally hears what he was looking for coming up behind him.
"Finally!" he shouts as he quickly turns to the train like beast and draws his sword once then sheathing it all in one motion. The beast explodes from it's two halves as the man grins and coos "I am Deus, please remember what it means."

He then notices the Koryu and quickly seals it off after muttering something and thrusting his hand forward, the koryu halts to a stop as faint hints of reitsu smoke off Deus' body and a couple of sweat drops land on his shoulder from his face. He then turns to one of the walls and slashes it open as only darkness peers in the newly cut structure.

"Home of the grand god kings, rise from the pools of shadow's blood and give form, to the structure that is power! Come forth mighty castle!" Deus shouts with a very slight twang to his voice. And, out of the darkness arises a large castle with several towers adorned on it. Then with a small grin Deus whispers to himself "Now this is a grand place to have...heheheh."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the Dangai Precipice World   In the Dangai Precipice World I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Rai could be seen wandering around the castle he was always looking up at the tall ceilings. He looked quite out of place and could be seen talking to himself from time to to time. "Don't know why we had to move here, i was quite content with my place in Las Noches." He was wearing his blue dress attire. (AS seen in profile picture.) Kovu his pet lion cub could be seen nipping at his heels. "Come Kovu let us check on our new surroundings he said picking up the young cub and placing him safely within his coat side. The cubs head poked out of his pocket and looked around as he moved.

He stepped outside passing Deus as he exited the castle. "Good work , Deus, Now then me and Kovu are going to become acquainted with the new area." He spoke in somewhat of an arrogant tone when speaking to the man. He carried with him his sword and as he turned to leave a Burning skull tattoo could be seen on the back of his neck and on the back of his shirt the number 2 was marked very clearly on the back of his coat.
Back to top Go down
https://bthu.rpg-board.net
Austin Deus

PostSubject: Re: In the Dangai Precipice World   In the Dangai Precipice World I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Deus sighs as he stares at the arrancar walking away from him then looks down at the inside of his left palm as he stares at the number 3.
"Why is he so arrogant when it is just a number system that differs us." Deus quits pondering this and decides to travel around the castle some, hoping not to bump into Rai at the moment.
Back to top Go down
ThePureHalfBreed

PostSubject: Re: In the Dangai Precipice World   In the Dangai Precipice World I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:17 pm

The twisting shadow shattered.

That is to say, it cracked slightly. Then a small chip fell into open air, followed by a naked boy gripping a sword. "Hee hee heee," he exclaimed, looking upon the castle under him. He was at least a mile up, if distance had any meaning in Dongai, and it already filled his vision. "Doo be doo." Raiki said, waiting.

Half an hour later, when he was nearing an impact, Raiki twisted in the air and landed feet first on the highest tower of the castle. And shattered the flagstones of the top three floors, shooting out of the side of the tower and straight through the roof and into the castle hall. And there lay a grinning, chuckling, naked boy. Leaking an ominous aura into the area.
Back to top Go down
Makito

PostSubject: Re: In the Dangai Precipice World   In the Dangai Precipice World I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:56 pm

is standing in the castle hall as Raiki bursts the roof and straight into it. "Was that neccassary?" he asked.

He had been capable of sensing Raiki's reiatsu far before it got to castle, despite the immense disortion to peoples senses that the Dangai Precipice World provides. "I'm not fixing that." he said. His expression remained calm, but not emotionless. He had jet black hair, a falchion placed in a unique leather holster on his hip, and a blue fur jacket.

He didn't seem that much effected by the ominous energy, but he was wondering why the hell the person didn't have any clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Zorn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the Dangai Precipice World   In the Dangai Precipice World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Throughout the halls of the castle, silence echoed like a vibrant spectrum, nothing making a sound as usual in the Dangai. As time passes, slow and soft calls began to resonate in the castle, only able to be heard through the castle halls. A shifting sound can be noticed all around the castle as it starts to get louder. When the shifting subsided, all of the ground begins to shake with reiatsu pressure.

A loud shriek can be heard from the castle hall as the room expands to encompass all of the interior castle. Four large chairs are formed; two on the left side, and two on the right. As the sharp sound dies out, a throne that would fit a giant forms facing the four chairs, and a pale figure in dark robes appearing in the chair, his face barely visible. "Gentlemen." A wisp appears next to him with a bright glow, which slightly illuminates his head.
"Take your seats."
Back to top Go down
Austin Deus

PostSubject: Re: In the Dangai Precipice World   In the Dangai Precipice World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 pm

Hearing the call, Deus sonido'd quickly to one of the seats from outside of the castle in a matter of 3 steps. He slowly pulls out the chair on the right closest to the robed man and sits.

"Nice chairs. Anyhow." Deus said as he pulled out a old monocle from his pocket and lifted the book from his other pocket out and was quickly scanning it with his left eye as he awaited the rest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the Dangai Precipice World   In the Dangai Precipice World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Feeling the ground shaking he looked back at the castle. With a glance he could feel the pressure inside like it was calling for him and he let out a sigh. "Guess its time Kovu, Time to go meet the boss". he took a step and in an instant disappeared in a flash. (Flash step somewhat self explanatory) He arrived inside the hall taking his seat to the Left of the shadowy figure. "Sorry I'm late."he didn't continue, he wasn't one to use excuses.

He looked around at the men around him, "Well then, lets get to it shall we?" He took his sword off his side placing it to the side of his chair. Then looked to the shadowy man to his side. "I do like the new location m'lord, tho i do feel it will take me a while to get used to the switch." He bowed a bit as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
https://bthu.rpg-board.net
ThePureHalfBreed

PostSubject: Re: In the Dangai Precipice World   In the Dangai Precipice World I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:28 pm

A voice rang out in the large hall, "Don't they have courtesy any more?" Raiki walked into the room confidently, straightening the collar of a White shirt that had been provided to him by a strange shadow-like being, along with some black trousers. "Although, I suppose I should be more prompt when I hear a call such as yours. Sorry about earlier, the Fractal Plain disintegrates anything without sufficient reiatsu in about twenty minutes, so you can imagine why I was naked."

Raiki strolled over to his chair and sat down. White cracks appeared around the area where he sat down. "Residual energy, boys, it should wear off in a while." 
His neck twisted to the side, as if in pain, "Now then, shall we?!" He exlaimed manically in a high-pitched voice as his head snapped back around, revealing a huge grin, filled with pointed teeth. He seemed to calm, and said quietly, "So sorry, nice place you've got here."
Back to top Go down
Makito

PostSubject: Re: In the Dangai Precipice World   In the Dangai Precipice World I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Simply utilized Shunpo to appear on one of the seats. He didn't respond to Raiki or the others, and simply stayed silent, minding his own business. "Right..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Dangai Precipice World   In the Dangai Precipice World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Dangai Precipice World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Unholy Legion :: RP Areas :: Dangai Precipice World-
Jump to: